Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Getting synched - looking for the best electronic calendar

I'm looking for some advice on the best electronic calendar; ideally one that can seamlessly synch between my mac mini and my android G-Note.

Being old, I still rely on a paper calendar that hangs on the fridge. Apart from loving the pictures and quotes that come with my permaculture calendar I also use the reminder stickers that come with my dog's flea treatment so I know when a month is up. But all this hands-on calendar writing is useless whenever I'm at work or anywhere else and I want to know what I have booked in.

I've tried the google calendar and find it completely uninspiring but I'm willing to try it if it's easy to access everywhere. I just feel like there must be better options out there; I used to use iProcrastinate for my To-Do lists until I found Astrid and now I enjoy checking and updating my lists because Astrid makes it easy and entertaining.

So what are the BEST calendars out there that you use? Or do you have an alternate way of staying on top of your appointments?

No comments:

Post a Comment