Friday, August 30, 2013

#restyle2013 Photo-A-Day Op-Shop Challenge fail

Well it is August 30th and I have run out of time to finish the Perth Fashion Festival Restyle Challenge. I found many clothes in time for the challenge, but not all.

I will lay down my excuses now: downed by the flu, training for the City to Surf and now Mike has the flu! So I've been flat out every weekend and have not been able to complete the challenge.

Sadly you'll never see the pictures of me in the neon cocktail dress I bought at the local op-shop for $4. At least you'll sleep better without that horror picture having crossed your eyes :-)

Possibly Perth Fashion Festival will do something similar next year? At which point I'll give it another go.. Oh well, goodbye August, hello Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment